Clients can avail quality tested Hydraulic Roll Marking Machine from our company. Hydraulic Roll Marking Machine, available with us, is precision engineered and in compliance with the highest quality standards. The Hydraulic Roll Marking Machine is very easy to install and operate. A wide range of components can be marked with Hydraulic Roll Marking Machine.
- Easy to operate
- Automatic compensation for variation in workpiece diameters.
- Rigidly fabricated, reinforced steel frame.
- Stress relieved
- Can mark round workpiece upto 200 mm diameter
- Can mark flat workpiece upto 170 mm thickness
- Open back permits marking of long bars.
- Serial numbers can be marked with automatic indexing
- Can make upto 4 lines of 6 mm characters, or 8 lines of 3mm characters.
- Ample daylight permits extensive use of fixturing and tooling for alomost all shapes and sizes of components.
- Electrically controlled hydraulic operations : Hydraulic cyclinders operate table and marking die slide
- Table pressure controls depth of mark : ensuring uniform depth.
- One master foot-pedal control for operating table and die slide cylinders in proper sequence
- Specially designed cyclinder fitted with hardened bearing.
- Die slide moves on hardened plate with rollers for precision and long life
Components that Can Be Marked : Shock Absorbers, Flanges, Elbows, Bends, Mortar Barrels, Gears, Fuses, Pistons, Couplings, Railroad Bearings, Shells, Axles, Propeller Shafts, Rock Drills, Magneto, Lock Body.
Also Availabel Against Specific Orders special Purpose Machines Wherein
- Daylight can be increased to 425 mm.
- Stroke can be increased 250 mm.
- Marking capacity can be increased to 8 lines of 6 mm characters.
- Marking Capacity
- 4 Lines of 6 mm Characters ( in Mild Steel )
- 6 Lines of 6 mm Characters
- 8 Lines of 3 mm Characters
- Die Slide Stroke : 10 mm
- Daylight : 285 mm
- Throat : 90 mm
- Open Back : Permits Marking of Long Bars
- Open Distance : 180 mm Between Up-Rights
- Output : Upto 600 Nos. per hour depending on Length of stroke and shape of component
- Table Size : 250 X 200 mm.
- Table Rise : 10 mm Hydraulically, 110 mm by handwheel.
- Table Pressure : 1T to 4T
- Floor Area : 2000 X 2000 mm
- Height : 1500 mm
- Nett Weight : 850 kg
- Motor : 3HP, 1500rpm, 440 V, 3-Phase, 50 Cycles
- Pump : 10 Litres / Min
- Hydraulic Tank : 75 Litres.